A ready-mixed concrete specially designed as a durable direct floor finish, or as a substrate to screed. Used in conjunction with reinforcement this product is ideal for light industrial floors.
Features and benefits
- Will meet and exceed the relevant British and European Standards
- Is economical and easy to use and has high workability (on request)
- Offers excellent final finish
- Can be screeded generally within 24 hours and can be used with reinforcement
- Is manufactured from responsibly sourced materials
- Can be used as a durable direct floor finish, or as a substrate for a screed.
Additional benefits will be seen with the addition of polypropylene fibres which will enhance the mix by:
- Providing longer lasting concrete
- Reducing the need for crack control wire mesh
- Offering greater resistance to impact and abrasion wear
- Minimising plastic cracking
Internal domestic floors, shed bases, garage floors, retaining walls, conservatory bases, light industrial floors and can be used for foundations if required.
- Sectors: Domestic and commercial light industry.